Red Velvet Cake with Vanilla Frosting Is A Dessert Which Is Not Just A Dessert Its An Art Of Expressing Your Talent To Cook So Know How To Make Red Velvet Vanilla Cake…. Get The Recipe From Here.
Ingredients You Need
- Butter 4 ounces
- Eggs 2
- Milk 1 cup
- All-purpose flour 2 cup
- Cocoa powder 1/3 cup
- Red food colour one ounce
- Sugar 1, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1 tsp
- White vinegar 1 tbsp
- Salt 1/2 tsp
- For Vanilla Frosting:
- Butter 1/2 cup
- Icing sugar 1, 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence 1/2 tbsp
How To Cook
- Pre heat oven at 180 C.
- Grease and flour 13-inch cake pan.
- For cake: beat sugar and butter in a bowl.
- Add eggs and vanilla essence and beat.
- Mix vinegar and food colour in milk and keep aside.
- Sift flour, cocoa powder and salt.
- Fold dry ingredients and milk to the mixture and pour into the greased cake pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until springy when touched.
- Transfer the cake to the wire rack and let it cool.
- Halve the cake and spread vanilla butter on one piece of cake and cover with other piece.
- Cover all over cake with frosting.
- For frosting
- Beat butter.
- Keep adding icing sugar slowly and continue beating.
- Add vanilla essence and beat until fluffy.
- Spoon the frosting over cake and serve.
I hope you folks will enjoy the taste of home made red velvet vanilla cake so try this today 🙂